Vizag gas leak – Eleven people including two children have died were about 300 were hospitalized. L.G polymers chemical plant in RR venkatapuram village, visakhapatnam, Andhrapradesh. today. Many people were taken to nearby hospitals after they complaining of a burning sensation in their eyes and breathing difficulties.
In between Corona virus, Vizag gas leakage incident is really a heart breaking one.Pray for vizag
The air is very much contaminated and the people who inhaled air were unconscious. Many were rushing to help them. It is very heart breaking scene of a child trying to wake up and a women lying on the divider roads unconsciously.
Doctor said that children below age of 10 years were the ultimate victims of the incident. Visakhapatnam police commissioner Rajiv kumar meena told the four persons died after breathing the gas, Two persons died of accidents while escaping from this tragedy.
It is not simple gas leakage as health experts tells that it is going to affect people for the long term. Mainly this gas impacts nervous system and reduces brain working capabilities. It effects on all age groups of people.
Precautionary measures for LG polymers industrial accident:
- Wear wet cloth or wet mask to cover nose and mouth.
- If any eye irritation observed wash with clean water.
- Do not consume the uncovered food or water etc.
- Take milk / banana / jaggery to neutralize the effect of gas.
- If you have any breathlessness, vomiting sensation, stomach ache etc please reach out for medical help.
- If any unidentified children found inform to the nearest police station.
- Drink more water.
- Feeling uneasy call 108 for help in emergency.
Andhra pradesh chief minister announced 1 crore compensation to the family of dead. The government also offers jobs to people who are victims of a gas leak. Prime Minister Narendra Modi took stock of the situation and assured all possible assistance to state Chief Minister Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy. The prime minister also chaired a meeting of the National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA) to assess the situation